Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

Editor contest, Snake necklace




Please tell us what you think. Which of the three pictures from our recent photo shoot, with StillShot Photography is your favorite? We will draw a winner on Thursday, who will receive one of these little pets for their very own. The Serpent necklace is a fierce fall accessory and one of our looks for under $100.

Incorporate snakes in your accessories and prints, they are only as fierce as the attitude of the wearer. These reptiles make any look seem dangerous. Hey, that which doesn't kill us only makes us chicer.

11 comments:

Joy said...

The middle is my favorite!!! The green makes the piece, pop!

Angel Court Jewels... said...

Thanks Joy, Courtney said that was her favorite too. I just couldn't decide. I like each one for different reason. Cheers Angela

Lisa McCarter said...

I like the green one too because it shows the different color of the piece towards the back.

Jan said...

Hey Courtney, I think I like the RED apple best. I too like them all.

Paula said...

Definitely the green! The angle of the piece is nice, and the green is a great contrast with the shadows of the shot. Beautiful stuff, ladies!

chippity chop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlotte said...

I love the color palette of the red apple shot, but the positioning of the other two! I think any of them really show off the cool necklace really well!

Emily said...

I agree with the previous person. I like the classic red apple the best but I like the positioning of the other two better. The bracelet is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I like the middle one the the best.

Trey Buntyn

angela said...

Definitely the wicked green apple!

Lauren Embree Jewelry said...

Definitely the second photo on the green - great shot!