Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

Wild Blue Lager



A couple of weeks ago I brought back a wonderful selection of craft and high gravity beers from Letters in Tuscaloosa Alabama. The first beer I sampled was Hitachino Nest and it was a great beer!  However, this weeks sampling of  Wild Blue Lager  left something to be desired.  Hands down this was the worst beer I've ever tried, and I tried a lot of cheep beers during my college years.  It tasted a lot like the cheap Boone's Farm wine, and it was even purple.  I probably should have known better, but the idea of a fresh summer blueberry infusion was too tempting.   Has anyone else tried Wild Blue?  I'd love to hear what you thought of it.  Any favorite beers suggestions I should try?


You might also enjoy reading this post.











No comments: