Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

American Idol contestants

We love providing a mass amount of jewels for the American Idol contestants. I have been a fan of Idol since Fantasia's season. I am uber excited about this year, especially after working so closely with Adam Lambert last season. Some of my favs have been cut. One of which I had personally picked to win--Lilly Scott. It will be interesting to watch and see what she does over the next year. I also wanted to see more of the Morrison guy--Tyler Grady. Maybe they will bring him back for a throw back number for the finally.

And the winner is: my top picks:
DiDi Benami
Crystal Bowersox
Siobhan Magnus

The guy are hard, my favs are:
Casey James
Andrew Garcia
Lee Dewyze

I think the winner this year will be a girl. Tim Urban need to be picked up by Disney like yesterday! They need to create a show for him.
Waiting and Watch,
Cheers
Angela

No comments: