Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kentuck Festival 2008

October is by far one of my favorite months of the year...playing host to my favorite Holiday as well as the Kentuck Festival in Northport, Alabama. The Kentuck Festival Features eclectic folk artist from across the Southeast and beyond.


Chris Hubbard and his Heaven and Hell Car...A Little Good, A little Bad, Like Most Folk.

Chris Hubbard...self portrait







Butch Anthony...Museum of Wonder



Eric Legge...holding the newest painting in my collection.



Peter Rose...Folk Potter





Danny Hoskinson...The Bucket Man







Jerry Brown...Folk Potter






Sam The Dot Man...it's all about the dots.

1 comment:

freshie (and zero) said...

That was a really awesome show! It was so good to run into you! I had to hold back from buying up all the art in sight. I did acquire a small Lynn Whipple and a couple of things from Lisa Norris, though.